The Kazantzakis Museum will reopen on Monday, June 15
We are delighted to welcome you back to the Museum! Our opening hours are Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In line with the national policy relating to COVID-19, we have implemented all necessary preventative measures to ensure safety of our visitors.
Please follow these simple safety guidelines to protect yourself and the Museum staff:
- Keep 2 meters distance from others throughout the Museum and practice good hygiene.
- A maximum of 30 visitors is allowed in the Museum and a maximum of 4 visitors at the Shop.
- Spend your waiting time in the yard or at the Coffee Shop of the Museum, keeping a safe distance.
- You can book your ticket online. We kindly ask that you use contactless payment wherever possible.
- If you need to use the elevator, always wear a mask.
- Audioguide devices are available but you should use your own headphones.
- Please use the available hand sanitizer points, disposable gloves and respect the markings that indicate the maximum number of visitors per room.
- Plexiglass shields are being installed at the counters. Face masks are compulsory for the Museum staff.
- Please always follow the staff instructions.
The Museum adopts all appropriate measures for visitors with disabilities, and pregnant women and people 65 years and older.
Thank you in advance!
Looking forward to welcoming you back!